Tuesday, July 15, 2014

#17 : How to execute command on Remote machine?

Powersell-remoting is one of the useful feature which might play important role in your scripting. Sometimes, it becomes important to roam over all machines and fetch some information. Such as finding the CPU Utilization in all machines or finding the Machine-Type of all servers of your environment. If you have a limited number of servers, the task can be done manually. But, if you have to run the same thing over all the machines - task would not be that easier.

I had this requirement long back and now I want to share my experiences with all of my audiences.

I will write a detailed article on it very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#112: How to handle xml document in Powershell?

 In PowerShell, you can handle XML data using various cmdlets and methods provided by the .NET Framework. Here's a basic guide on how to...